Monday, May 17, 2010

Here It Is

So I guess eventually I will have to write about school, it's just that by the time I get home after being there all day, I'm not really in the mood to talk about it. SO I figured I could write while at school in between classes. Unfortunetly because I am doing a business program during the summer semester I have to go to 2 different campus's on alternating days. Travel time isn't terrible, but being such a shy person, it has been difficult going to 2 new schools where I know no one. All of my insecurities from highschool have come back tenfold, I thought I would have outgrown them. Last week was full of anxiety which made it so I had no appetite, which somehow ended up as a cold! On Thursday we were told that at break we should discuss a project with our classmates and decide who would partner up together. Me, being a loner, got so nervous to talk to people that I ended up going in to the washroom and being sick to my stomach instead. Lucky for me when I went back to class a few girls came up to me and asked if I would like to be in their group. Why was I so worked up? I must be crazy. Slowly I am getting back into this school routine, after being a bum for a year and doing nothing much besides work, it is hard to get back into a regular schedule. Second week is a little bit easier, it helps that I now have at least one person in each of my classes that I can talk to. But lo and behold I am still alone for the looong 2 hour(which seems more like 5 hours) break between classes. Well this blog sucks, my writing is scattered, but hey I have alot on my mind. Next class is computers which is sooo boringly easy, hello obviously I know how to use microsoft word, is this what I am paying $300 for? Have already almost completed an assignment that isn't due until June 9th. Yawn.... Im out.

No comments:

Post a Comment