Thursday, March 4, 2010

Feeling A Little Bit Pressured


Life is tough. I am a young adult trying to figure out life in general.

Trying to figure out who I am.

Trying to figure out how to take care of myself.

Trying to figure out what direction my life will take!

At this stage in my life nothing is set in stone, everything is up in the air. Some days this is intimidating, other days it is reassuring. I know if I mess up I will most likely have the time to go back and fix it!

So many people are putting pressure on me...

"What are you going to do with your life Erin?"

"When are you going back to school?"

"How are you going to support yourself?"

For the most part my answers are "I don't know!". I am okay with this. Why is everyone so focused on what I'm doing? I've just turned 21, did you know what you were doing with your life at that age? I have a general idea and I am open to what comes my way. I'm happy with this! This past year really taught me to take one step at a time, enjoy things as they are coming my way. Is the best life a life lived with no regrets? I would like to think so.

I am going to mess up, more than once! As long as I learn from it I think it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment