Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hmm..

People tell me thats it's amazing that I have turned out as 'good' and well adjusted as I am. I don't know if it's a matter of me being well adjusted, I just don't see the point of dwelling on the negative and letting bad things in your life shape who you are. I think people that let that happen are weak. It is alot easier to be a bad person, a selfish person. It's hard to do the right thing, to put others before yourself. Recently I have noticed how one person in particular treats others. It makes me angry to see how selfish she is, she has no regard for other peoples feelings. Is selfishness a bad habit, like biting your nails, or is it embedded in someones core? I feel like she may be rotting from the inside out and it disgusts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment